What you need to know:
- Reduces fatigue by increasing blood flow, which increases your brain’s access to oxygen
- Creates a sense of well-being and endurance, helps with depression
- Protects the brain against damage caused by free radicals
- One of the oldest and most widely used medicinal herbs in the world
- Boosts overall health and fights disease
Panax ginseng is a root and is one of the most researched, and according to the World Health Organization, most sought-after herbs in the world. It has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. Panax ginseng has the unique ability to relax and stimulate your nervous system. It is mostly taken for its mental health and cognitive benefits. Other benefits include energy, sexual desire, and helps with erectile dysfunction.
Ginkgo Biloba is obtained from the Ginkgo tree. It is one of the oldest tree species, originating in East Asia but is now grown all over the world. Ginkgo has been taken as a herbal remedy for centuries to cure various diseases.
How does it work?
Gives your brain power by dilating blood vessels and boosting blood flow to your brain. It also contains many active ingredients, which are responsible for boosting your focus as well. One of the neurotransmitters that Ginseng stimulates is the release of acetylcholine, which is responsible for learning and memory.
In Germany, it is given as a prescription to reduce fatigue and increase blood flow, which increases your brain’s access to oxygen. In turn, it improves your cognitive ability and memory. It helps protect blood vessels and optimizes the amount of oxygen supplied to brain cells. Its antioxidant properties protect your entire central nervous system which also helps your bodies response to stress. This helps to fight against anxiety and improves your overall mood.
- Increases energy
- Regulates blood sugar
- Increased mental performance + memory
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Increased energy
- Boosts mental performance
- Enhanced oxygen utilization
- Improves sexual desire and function
- Reduces PMS symptoms + headaches
When and How?
2 tablets Morning
**These two supplements combined boosts the effectiveness of each**