Helps immune function and inflammation
Improves mood- increases serotonin
Helps reduce belly fat
Vitamin D3 is a hormone produced in your skin using energy from sunlight.
Is essential for the regulation of minerals calcium and phosphorus found in the body. It also plays an important role in strengthening your bones.
- Vitamin D has been proven to boost your energy levels from within the cells themselves.
Sunscreen blocks the ability of our skin to produce Vitamin D, which is why doctors and The American Academy of Pediatrics recommend Vitamin D supplementation for adults and children.
Vitamin D is fat-soluble, absorbs with fat (try MCT Oil)
Some include Vitamin K2 to aid in bone health
When & How
5000 IU per day Every Morning
With or without food
Doses should not exceed 10,000IU daily
Shop Vitamin D3
View & Shop
Q & A
Symptoms of vitamin d de ficiency?
- Muscle or back pain
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Weak, tired or fatigued feeling
- Get sick often and weak immune system
- Weight gain
- Irritable or changes in mood
Other vitamin B12 bene ts?
Necessary to form red blood cells properly, neurological function, and the synthesis of DNA
Causes of a vitamin D3 de ficiency?
- If your exposure to sunlight is not during its peak hours on large amounts of your bare skin, it is not enough for your body to produce the right amount that you need
- Vegans are often vitamin d deficient because it is predominantly found in animal products
- Your kidneys are not able to convert vitamin D into its active form
- Vitamin D is can’t be adequately absorbed by your digestive tract
Recommended vitamin D3 levels?
You can do an at-home test to make sure you are not vitamin D deficient.
- Recommended level is 20 nanograms/milliliter to 50 ng/mL
Levels that are less than 12 ng/mL indicate a vitamin D deficiency
Subscribe For Updates
biotize wants to simplify what it means to live a healthy lifestyle and help you easily achieve this through the information we provide.