Boosts energy, endurance, and performance
Protects against anemia which can cause fatigue
Increases immune function
- Only sources are from animal products or supplements, vegans and vegetarians are often therefor deficient
- Our bodies are unable to produce B12 on its own
- It is difficult to get the amount you need from foods
- Our bodies are not able to store this vitamin for long periods of time, which is why it is important to take B12 vitamins daily
A mix of other B vitamins and folate
When & How
2.4 mcg Every Morning
Without food, unless you have a sensitive stomach
Bacteriostatic antibiotics and magnesium stearate additives
Shop Vitamin B12 on Amazon
View & Shop
Q & A
What is the correct vitamin B12 dosage?
0-6 months 0.4 mcg
7-12 months 0.5 mcg
1- 3 years 0.9 mcg
4- 8 years 1.2 mcg
9- 13 years 1.8 mcg
14+ years 2.4 mcg
Other vitamin B12 bene ts?
Necessary to form red blood cells properly, neurological function, and the synthesis of DNA
Why vegetarians need vitamin B12 supplements?
B12 isn’t found naturally in vegetarian/vegan foods, especially if you’re strict with the diet. Meat is the main source of vitamin b12 in food, our bodies do not produce b12 naturally. If you don’t eat meat taking a b12 supplement is key to getting it into your system.
What happens if you are de cient in b12?
- Tingling/numbness in the hands and feet
- Difficulty walking/maintaining your balance
- Cognitive difficulties, such as memory loss
Should pregnant women use vitamin B12?
Pregnant and lactating women who follow a strict vegetarian/vegan diet are recommended to take supplemental b12, as it is absorbed directly by the placenta.
Subscribe For Updates
biotize wants to simplify what it means to live a healthy lifestyle and help you easily achieve this through the information we provide.